Here are some common forms you may find useful.

The First step is payment, all Subscriptions, (Subs) are paid by Direct debit, Please fill in This form and forward directly to your bank. There is also an option to complete this GIFT AID donation which further helps the sections income.

For every explorer we need a Group Health Form – One needs to be filled out annually, or if the explorers health situation changes, then submitted to the relevant leader. Also prior to a camp any temporary medication has to be noted on a newly filled in form please.

We also ask that each family read the group privacy statement and to fill out a group consent & declaration form for each explorer annually.

For each night away you will need to ensure the explorer brings the items in this Kit list, depending on the event the items may vary but this list covers pretty much all anticipated items for any stay away.

Most importantly if you have any queries the first enquiry should be with the explorer leader who will want to help you as much as possible.

Also on adventures we may need:
Standard Route card
Emergency Card One needs to be carried by every explorer

For DofE expeditions we must have Parental permission, for other camps you can also use this form if you have mislaid the camp form..

DofE Supervisors lead to notify District colleagues using this notification form.

Put your phone down and what are you left with? Just teamwork, courage and the skills to succeed.’
Bear Grylls, Chief Scout Bear Grylls